. Each group has its own unique culture, language, and customs. The majority of the population is made up of the Kinh people, who make up around 85% of the population. The other 15% is made up of the other 53 ethnic groups. Each group has its own language, culture, and customs, which makes Vietnam a very diverse and interesting country.
Vietnam is also home to many different religions, including Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam. Each religion has its own unique beliefs and practices, and all are respected and accepted in Vietnam. The country is also known for its beautiful landscapes, with mountains, rivers, and beaches. The country is also known for its delicious cuisine, which is a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes and international flavors. All in all, Vietnam is a fascinating country with a rich and diverse culture.